NCBiotech Landing Pad
Your Innovation Destination
Whether your next move is across the nation —or across the ocean — you’ll need the support of an experienced team whose sole mission is to nurture and grow life science companies in one of the world’s premier markets.
The North Carolina Biotechnology Center Landing Pad is a unique program that offers both prime physical office space and a full cadre of professional services to cushion your landing as you establish your company footprint in North Carolina’s renowned life science hub.
From competitive intelligence to one-on-one meetings with leading industry experts, the resources you’ll need are housed within our Center or just minutes away.
Companies accepted for the Landing Pad program have access to:
- Prime furnished office space for up to one year at competitive market rates
- Two conference rooms
- Professional library services and financial databases
- Meeting space to accommodate two to 200 participants
- Accounting services and market research at below market rates
- Access to professional and social events that draw 60,000 attendees annually
- Personal introductions to potential partners and funding sources
- Assistance in securing long-term office, lab and manufacturing space
- VOIP phones, free parking
- Physical address
- Front office reception
- High speed internet and communication facilities
- Mail, UPS and Fedex delivery services
For more details regarding this program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the Hamner Conference Center for your meeting space needs.