World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit
The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit, supported by North Carolina Biotechnology Center, hosted in San Francisco on March 28-29 will address the big questions facing the industry in 2017. In consultation with our Expert Advisory Board, we have created a dynamic and interactive agenda, to stimulate debate and facilitate connections between US and international agtech leaders.
The big questions facing agtech in 2017 and this year's topics
- The New US Administration: How could revised policies on trade, regulation and immigration impact the ag tech sector?
- Industry Consolidation: What will be the impact on external innovation and licensing partnerships? After consolidation, who will become the ultimate customers and how will the balance of power shift?
- AI, Machine Learning & Data Analytics: Are we heading for a new paradigm in smart sustainable agricultural supply chains?
- Gene Editing: Where will we find the next breakthrough applications beyond today’s low-hanging fruit?
- Soil Health & the Plant Microbiome: Which technologies are going to move the needle in terms of increased yield?
- The New Face of Innovation: How are smaller companies re-writing the model for accelerating R&D to the field?
- Accelerating On-Farm Commercialization: To what extent can business models that share risk and reward with the farmer encourage on-farm adoption?
- Venture Funding and the Commodity Cycle: How long can investment be sustained over the next four years of the commodity prices downturn? Where is new capital going to come from?
NEW FOR 2017: Accessing Latin America - opportunities for international collaboration in ag tech
The theme of this year’s summit is “Breakthrough Applications and Business Models for Sustainable Farming” and will attract 500+ international agribusinesses, farmers, technology start-ups and investors. Alongside a packed program of interactive panels, roundtables and technology pitching sessions, hundreds of 1-1 meetings take place between delegates and potential partners/clients. Take a first look at this year's agenda and high level of speakers scheduled.
Registration is now open. Book using our unique discount code NCB17 to save $300 on your registration fee.