Life Sciences Forum
Value Based Medicine: The Collision of Innovation & Affordability
February 27 | 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Unprecedented advances in medical innovation are expanding life expectancy, improving quality of life, and even providing cures for life-threatening diseases. Yet the cost associated with this innovation now lies at the center of the national dialogue over cost, affordability, and access in health care.
- Susan Cantrell, chief executive officer, Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
- Jane Reese-Coulbourne, M.S., ChE, Senior Consultant, Mark Krueger & Associates
- Janet McCauley, M.H.A., M.D., Senior Medical Director, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Chris Little, PharmD, BCPS, Director, Pharmacy & Diagnostic Imaging, Resource Optimization & Innovation
- Shawn Davis, PharmD, MBA - Senior Director, Formulary Solutions, Express Scripts
4:00 p.m. - Registration
4:30 p.m. - Welcome
4:45 p.m. - Panel Discussion
5:30 p.m. - Q & A
6:00 p.m. - Networking Reception
$25 online (by February 23)
$35 on-site (credit cards only)