Finding Financing Opportunities
Is your company ready to raise a funding round? Are you looking for licensing or investment opportunities? Do you want to know what competitors are doing in the marketplace?
We can help! With resources available at the Library at the North Carolina Biotechnology Center, you can:
- Identify potential active investors and partners
- Benchmark deals and valuations
- Keep an eye on the competition's fundraising activity
Join us for a free lunch, as we demonstrate how Pitchbook, PharmaDeals and other tools can deliver critical information for funding your company's development. Vivian Doelling, senior director of Business and Technology Development, will join us to talk about leveraging this information to approach investors.
- Companies exploring fundraising or partnering options
- Investors looking for their next investment opportunity
- Consultants needing up-to-date data to support investment or business development advisory services
- 11:45 - networking and lunch (free of charge)
- 12:00 - presentation of resources and discussion
Registration is now closed. To attend via video conference or for a recording of the session, please contact Lori Melliere at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free parking is available. Directions to the North Carolina Biotechnology Center are available here.